Pet World BMW X3 2011 – 2017 Car Dog Cage
Our folding car dog cage is suitable for the BMW X3 2011 – 2017. The unique design of the Pet World cage helps it fit the dimensions of your boot, allowing it to fill the space and maximise the room and comfort for your pet. Each of these cages is uniquely designed for your car, guaranteeing a perfect fit, and eliminating the wasted space you get with other cages.
Each cage has been tested on the particular make and model of car that it is being sold for, to give you the ultimate peace of mind when purchasing a Pet World cage.
We can guarantee absolute safety when using our cages. Each cage is made from high carbon steel, finished in a powder coating, and features an emergency escape hatch on the top of the cage should it ever be required.
Each cage comes with a Pet World comfort guaranteed mat for your pet, making their cage home and giving them a place all of their own to retire to whenever they need it.
Our cages are designed with the comfort and safety of your dogs in mind, and we can assure you that these are the best.
• Designed for this particular make and model of car
• Lightweight, impact-resistant zinc-coated steel cage
• Folds flat for easy storage, and easy assembly
• Double doors for ease of access, secured with a safety bolt
• Removable and stain-resistant waterproof base for easy cleaning
• Free Pet World comfort guaranteed mat
• Emergency escape hatch
• Width at base: 950mm (37.40 inches)
• Width at top: 670mm (26.37 inches)
• Depth at base: 780mm (30.70 inches)
• Depth at top: 470mm (18.50 inches)
• Height: 670mm (26.37 inches)
• Weight: 15kg
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.
Compare the dimensions, listed above, against your vehicle and pet/s to ensure fitting and comfort. Check your pet/s height while they are sitting down.
Some cages require assembly from inside the boot space.
Michael Dutton (verified owner) –
My order was processed immediately and the crate arrived the next day as promised. The crate is as described and assembled reasonably quickly but does need 2 pairs of hands to facilitate. The anti-vibration rubbers supplied was a nice touch and extremely beneficial.