- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions.
- When you use certain Pet World services please read the additional information provided with regards to such services as this information will provide you with full details on how to use such services.
- Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password. Information that you provide on our website must be accurate and complete. All details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your personal details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
- Please see our website for information on how to place an order. All orders that you place on our website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on our website, and therefore, please print out the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders please contact us.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- The price you pay is the price displayed in this brochure apart from the following exceptions:
- For products reserved using a reservation deposit, the price you pay is the price the item/items were originally advertised at when putting down the deposit.
- For products which are part of a promotion
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment can be made using a payment card, cash, direct bank transfer or PayPal (from a confirmed account). Please call to make a payment via the telephone, or to enquire about details of a certain payment method.
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices are shown in pounds sterling (GBP) and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it, although you will be responsible for return postage costs. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase we will be happy to refund your purchase. However, we do ask that the customer covers the outward and return postage costs.
- If your item/items arrived in a damaged state, we will replace the damaged goods. We will cover return postage costs back to us. However, replacement goods will not be dispatched until we have received the damaged goods.
- Upon delivery, if goods appear to have arrived in a damaged state they must be signed for as damaged with the courier. If the customer does not check the status of the goods they must be signed for as unchecked.
- Certain items cannot be refunded by Pet World if they have been used, due to Health & Safety restrictions. If you are unsure about whether or not your item you are about to purchase, or have purchased, falls under this condition, please contact Pet World for clarification.
- Deposits made on our products are non-refundable in the event the customer cancels the order.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
If you have any questions or comments on our terms and conditions please contact us before making a purchase